Saturday, November 1, 2008

Rabbit Food

Well, my hubby will be started the second week of his detox program tomorrow. For the next 2 weeks he can only have veggies, fruits, rice, water, 100% fruit juices, and herbal teas. Of course, he can have as much of each of those things as he wants, but man, he is a braver soul than I!! I love my veggies, but man, after 2 days of that i would be going bonkers for a twinkie!! I am just concerned about him getting enough protien. Up until now he could have chicken, turkey, and fish, as well as beans. We will see how it goes. He is also doing wonderfully not smoking. I think he wants a cigarette as bad as a starving man wants food, but he is restraining himself, and I am very proud of him. He is really trying to be healthy now, which is wonderful. But he is also planning his first day off this program. Lets just say it involves pizza, beer, hot wings, tacos... you get the picture. LOL

No comments: